If your order has been received in an unacceptable condition, please contact customer service so that we can, at our discretion, arrange either a refund or a replacement. All we need is a photograph sent via email of any damaged goods.
Cold winter days are best enjoyed with an indulgent cup of hot chocolate.
CACAO's hot chocolate made with our 58% finely ground Belgian couverture chocolate is a must try.
Hot chocolate recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 160ml full cream milk
- 240ml thickened cream
- 100g CACAO’s 58% dark chocolate
- Combine milk and cream in a saucepan and stir gently on low heat.
- Once simmering, remove from the heat.
- Add our 58% dark chocolate and whisk until completely melted.
- Return to the heat and bring the hot chocolate back to a simmer.
- Ready to be sipped somewhere warm and cosy.
Allergen dietary reference
This product contains Dairy and Soy.
Selection is 400g (serves 8)